CederQ called me this morning. We often talk on Saturdays. I had last talked to him when he got to South Dakota on the long journey from Oregon. I haven't been reading any of the blogs I usually frequent because I just haven't had the time, now I'm kicking myself. CederQ is in the hospital. I went to bustednuckles.com and Phil has been documenting the details:
CederQ Takes A Turn For The Worse, Goes Under The Knife Again.
Please pray for my friend CederQ - that he can get well soon.
Thanks and God Bless!

5 comments:
Prayers for CederQ !!
Thank you Wendy! I am doing better and back home this evening and my kitty is happy and so am I... I have a little bit of a row to hoe to learn to walk and get around on a toe less right foot.
I'm glad to hear you are doing better. I'll try to call you this weekend. Praying for your continued healing!
Wow, sorry, I've been gone forever. I'm not doing my start at the top of my bookmarks and going down the list, like I used to and you're a ways down.
Sorry you're overworked and underpaid/appreciated, in the beast machine. Glad you're employed and making a positive contribution to the patients and staff. (((They))) seem to have endless opportunities to make life harder. I don't have much room to complain. Still, taking care of a semi invalid MIL (with mild dementia) and a wife with a debilitating back ''situation'', on social security, isn't easy.
If I had a few spare doubloons, I'd send them to you, I know you need 'em and I doubt the motorhome has healed up.
Started back to church about 8 months ago, after a long hiatus. It's mostly Mennonite and Amish reformed (they still dress ''plain folk''), meaning mechanized. They decided they wouldn't go to hell for using gas/diesel powered vehicles and electricity. WONDERFULL, wise, smart accepting, folks. Then there's me, the weirdo, geezer, profane, militant, veteran from Rat Race, So. Cal. Yeah, I kinda stand out like a sore thumb.
We're in a good, rural area of Tennessee, we're hugely blessed.
Hoping and praying for the Lord to improve your situation how He thinks best. I'd say ''Hang in there!'' but you seem to have that covered.
hey tree mike! good to see you. glad you are doing good. I hope to post more often - but cant promise. thanks for commenting!
Post a Comment