Tuesday, September 29, 2026

Sisters

 



My sisters came out from Oregon and we have been having a wonderful time! I drove up to Topeka on Sunday to meet them and we shopped and ate and napped and then did it all over again. Tomorrow they will fly home. It was a much needed break from work and the rest of my life. I have been working non-stop for months and was getting kind of grumpy! I was close enough that I could still check in on my husband every day and repack his lunch. God is so good to me. Will post again soon.

Take care out there!

2 comments:

Cederq said...

Very glad you got to to spend time with your sister! I hope you came out refreshed and happy. Missed you phone call last night, the phone I left in the water closet and was played out and held in deep slumber in my recliner

wendyworn said...

yeah - it was such a great visit. Home now. cooking up some corned beef. talk to you soon!