Sunday, December 23, 2012

Wish you were here...



I am sitting on the couch in my pajamas in my parents living room. It is almost like my life in Wyoming was just a dream I had last night. No matter how much time I am away - it always feels like home when I come here.

I flew into Portland International Airport early morning Saturday and my father picked me up at the airport. It was raining - which made me laugh. Some things can always be counted on.

Saturday was spent shopping with my sisters and of course: Sushi.







Yum! Oh yes - now that is how sushi is supposed to taste. After this we went to Washington Square mall. We got a lot of shopping done but boy was there a TON of people there - I thing the correct word was THRONG! I can't remember the last time I saw so many people. We had a good time.

This morning my father found a monster crossword puzzle but we think that if we work together we can fill it all in. Just like old times.


Already the time is flying by. The trip will be over before I know it. I will savor the moment.

Lots of love my friends!
Linda

2 comments:

Alice said...

Merry Christmas Linda! I'm glad you're having a nice time:)

wendyworn said...

Merry Christmas Ma! Have a great new year!