Wednesday, September 22, 2021

Prologue: Texas-Bound

I came home after having to quit my job for refusing to take the shot or the tests. 

I told my husband, “I was thinking on the drive home that it would be nice to find a little town somewhere outside of this state.” The state being the People's Republic of Oregon. We should get out of this state before it turns into a total Nazi Hellhole. 

My husband was only online for a short time when he found a great little RV park in East Texas. He called the manager. They had one spot left. I said, “Let's pray about it tonight and if it is still open tomorrow – then God wants us to go.” So we prayed about it. 

 The next morning the spot was still open. So we wired the rent to the manager. He told us that shortly after he received the money, two different couples came for that spot. We saw it as a confirmation. We were moving to Texas. 

 All the preparations went smoothly and there were other confirmations and little miracles that let us know that it was totally God's will for us to move. The day before we were supposed to leave, the last confirmation happened when we went to pick up the tow dolly. Neither my husband nor I could lift the tow dolly to hook it up to the RV. All of a sudden a young man was there who lifted it up and helped to get it hooked up properly. Thank you God! 

We were ready to leave.

No comments: