Tuesday, July 23, 2024

Civil Disobedience and Other Stuff


I've been trying to sit down and write a blog post for several days. I just sit in front of a blank document for several minutes and then sigh and go on to other things.

I was sad to hear about Lou Dobbs passing. I remembered him talking truth before he was canned from FOX. I tried to find you tube videos of his last broadcast. The only ones I could find were over 14 years old or were leftist videos dogging him for being so vocal about the stolen election. Rest in Peace Lou.

While I'm still staying away from the scripted Event, the fact that people are actually wearing ear bandages in solidarity to the new Savior is unbelievable. Tagged like cattle as EnterTheStarz states. Truly sad. How can people who claim to be Christians actually compare 45 to Jesus Christ Himself? That is blasphemy of the highest order. Ever learning but never coming to a knowledge of the truth.

How's that Civil Disobedience working out for you? I thought I was oh so clever for not doing anything about my expired Oregon plates. I mean, our country is being taken over by communists! What's a girl to do? That worked out great until I got pulled over by one of the county's finest to get a big fat ticket. Yeah, I needed that stress. I went to my important documents folder where I found a note to self telling me that the VERY important papers (like the title to the car, the RV and my marriage certificate) were in the bug out bag. Hence the reason I had to go through the bug out bag and of course, there were no documents in it. So where they ended up no one knows. Such is the idiot I live with on a daily basis (me). I am my own worst enemy.

So I had to send a check to Oregon to get a replacement title since the sheriff will not do a vin inspection for new plates without a physical title. Oregon cashed that check 3 weeks ago but so far no title has shown up.

Luckily I was able to get emergency temp plates to take to court with me on Thursday. The judge asked me if I was going to hire a lawyer, get a court appointed lawyer or represent myself in this matter. I looked at him and said, “It's a traffic ticket right?” I mean, let's not try and take this too seriously. The prosecutor lady said they would dismiss the charges if I paid the court fees, which I did. $108. That is 108=18=666. But whatever. I have two months to get the title and get things squared away.

My father in law is driving up from Florida for a visit. He will be here sometime today. I have been doing all the spring cleaning I didn't get a chance to do before. Plus, I have cardboard boxes of preps sitting around that all got moved to the bedroom. He doesn't need to see all that clutter. Speaking of preps, be sure to stock up on raw honey. I have been putting honey on my infection on my back and it is almost totally healed. (God's natural remedy. I'll bet raw milk also has healing properties which is why they have all but destroyed it and made it illegal.). I don't think I will even have a scar when it is fully healed. If I'd gone to a doctor I'm sure they would have opted for surgery and I would be going to wound care weekly from now until the end of time. I like God's way better.

So that about catches everyone up. Hope you all are well. Take care out there.

3 comments:

Justin_O_Guy said...

Good to hear you're healing.
Interesting that the costs are $108.00. I'd like to see the line items.

Such is the idiot I live with on a daily basis (me). I am my own worst enemy.

Filed in the Stuff I could have written folder.
Yeah, I'm my worst enemy, but it feels like there are some Out There vying for the position.

Cederq said...

I think we need to produce more civil disobedience. Start small and stay small, it is the knife of a thousand cuts that does the most damage.

Eraser said...

I'm disgusted to see the "Trump 2024, Save America" signs around. Interesting how many signs of just "Trump" there are minus a VP. Methinks his fall will be hard. He is a just a man that God used for a minute to wake up the dead - and it doesn't seem to have worked. Now Trump has moved on to his Khazarian overlords instead the the one true God - so this should go well!