Tuesday, January 6, 2009

One Tin Soldier

I've had this song stuck in my head all day. I remember I knew all the words to this song when I was a kid and I loved it. (Below is the original version from my childhood.) The words of the chorus, however, is really messed up, because of how much it is truly a lie from hell.

"Go ahead and hate your neighbor, Go ahead and cheat a friend. But do it in the name of heaven, you can justify it in the end. There won't be any trumpets blowing, come Judgement Day, but on the bloody morning after, one tin soldier rides away." 

It is basically Satan's doctrine, "Do what you will" with no judgement, no consequences, but you can justify in the end? Yeah, I don't think so. Satan thinks he is the one tin soldier that rides away. Not. 

Dark times are coming people. Time to get right with God, and by that I mean, loving God with your whole mind, heart, strength and soul. To love God is to obey his commandments. 

Here are some good websites for insight into what God is doing. 

Parablesblog

Unleavened Bread Ministries

No comments: