Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Wow! Hi Everybody

Wow, there has been 200 looks on this site since I was last here. I wonder what has gotten their attention? Hhmmmmm.

Well, now that I have you all's attention.

REPENT!!!! God's judgement on America is at hand. Seek Him while He can still be found, it may be that He will spare you when the time comes.

P.S. I am getting ready to go on the road full time. I quit my job in order to get out of the city. I am going to learn to be quiet and wait on the Lord. I will not be depending on the government (or be found of them either). What does the enemy do again? Hide in plain sight? Yeah that is what I will be doing. The Lord will be my sole provision. If that makes me crazy to the world, so be it. People of understanding and wisdom will understand the call of the Lord to come out from among them. Get right with God and clean up the sin out of your life. Real Christians go to the cross, and obey the Lord and his Word in all things. Get quiet, seek the Lord and find out what the will of the Lord is for your life. It will most likely be different than what His will is for my life, but who knows. Maybe He will tell you to sell or get rid of ALL your worldly possessions and follow where He will lead you.

P.P.S. I offer no apologies to my followers about the next change I'm making to this blog. I will be writing about life and my call to submit to the Will of the Father in everything, and the adventures and miracles I will see and be a part of. I am too busy right now with preparations for the move. I dare you to try to get rid of all your stuff, mostly giving it away. You'd be surprised what a job that is. But here is a verse that shows a little peak of what it will be like.

2Sa 22:12 And he made darkness pavilions round about him, dark waters, [and] thick clouds of the skies.

Psa 18:11 He made darkness his secret place; his pavilion round about him [were] dark waters [and] thick clouds of the skies.


The first town he sent me to the name meant, "Dark Waters under a mountain."

Pro 1:5 A wise [man] will hear, and will increase learning; and a man of understanding shall attain unto wise counsels:

Pro 1:6 To understand a proverb, and the interpretation; the words of the wise, and their dark sayings.

Pro 1:7 The fear of the LORD [is] the beginning of knowledge: [but] fools despise wisdom and instruction.

No comments: