Saturday, September 5, 2009

Random thoughts...

There are a lot of different topics I want to share. One is, "Isa 1:2 Hear, O heavens, and give ear, O earth: for the LORD hath spoken, I have nourished and brought up children, and they have rebelled against me." but that subject is bound to piss some people off.

Another is the idea of storage units and how there are so many people that I know personally that are unwilling to get rid of all this extra stuff. Things! Furniture, clothes, knick knacks, you name it. It is covetousness. It reminds me of this lady:But again you may upset some people. Or I could talk about gambling or idolatry or various other sins.

Well, I'm sorry if people are pissed off by my calling a sin a sin! Not that I am so great, because I am just as much a sinner as the next guy. But time is very short for people to accept the FREE GIFT of the blood of the Lord Jesus Christ. To REPENT and turn away from all these sins and be washed and seek the Lord with a pure heart because NOW is the time He may be found.
1Jo 1:9 If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us [our] sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.
There will come a day when it will be too late for repentance. The tribulation is coming upon us. Repent Now and seek the Lord.

No comments: