Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Seeking the Lord



I am having trials and tribulations in my life. I got pulled over yesterday. I was going through a town where the speed limit is 25 mph and I was going 25 mph when I passed a cop. Somehow I knew he was going to pull me over and I went down a side street but there he was behind me with his lights going. He asked me if I knew someone down that road or if I pulled in there because of him. I didnt answer. He asked me if I still lived at my previous address. I said no. He asked me where I was living now. I said, "in my van". which is basically true and easier to answer than here and there where the Lord directs me.

So he went to check on my paperwork and I said a silent prayer. "Lord, if this man has any compassion at all, can you have him not give me a ticket." I was alledgely going 25 in a school zone which is only 20 (which I admit I didnt realize I was in a school zone. but I also have a light out so this could have been some serious ticket-giving moment.) But (Thank the Lord) he just came back and told me to be careful in the school zones.

I'm also having brake problems but I just had my brakes done 5 months ago. So I found my paperwork from the garage that did the brakes and they have a guarantee for one year or 12,000 miles whichever comes first. Luckily it has only been 5 months and 4000 miles so I should be able to get them to fix it no charge.

Thank you LORD for being always faithful.

No comments: