Saturday, October 10, 2009

Time is short...


JRed at Look Up Fellowship has some very interesting statements concerning the recent moon bombing and it can be read here. Joseph Herrin at Parablesblog has some interesting insights to the lateness of the hour here.

I have some things on my mind concerning changing our minds to line up with the Word of the Lord and letting go of our pet doctrines based on false teaching that we learn in church. But unfortunately I don't have a lot of time today because I am writing this from the library. Not sure if I will have internet for the next couple days but I will try.

Seek the Lord with your whole heart, mind, soul and strength. Ask the Lord to teach you the truth of His Word and what He will have you to do in this hour to prepare. The only safe place in the coming days is within the shadow of the Most High.

No comments: