Monday, January 11, 2010

No Looking back...



I have come to learn that all life is spiritual and nothing happens by accident. I've been having some problems with my van. If I try to back up, the steering is all screwed up. I can back up, but it grinds and sounds awful and I know that it is in pretty bad shape. But strangely, after seeking the Lord about my van, He was showing me that my van is a parable, and that the Lord wants to remind me that I am not to look back to the life I had before, and think that is where I will be going next. If I went back to that life, it would just grind and sound horrible, although it would still be able to go that direction. Just like my van.

Luk 9:62 And Jesus said unto him, No man, having put his hand to the plough, and looking back, is fit for the kingdom of God.

Thank you Heavenly Father for the wonderful reminder. I never want to go back to my old life, but look forward to the life the Lord has prepared for me.

Please pray and believe with me for my van. A precedent has been set here for a perfect healing for my van. God is no respector of persons. I have already cast out any demons that are messing with my van in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ. So I claim perfect healing for my van in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ. Thank you so much Lord! I love you!!!

1 comment:

wendyworn said...

I take it that means you guys are praying for my van? I'm sorry Pedro, I don't speak Spanish.