Thursday, January 3, 2013

My Refuge and Fortress


So it is back to the same old grind at work. Everyone was extremely grumpy yesterday except for me. I have high hopes for the future. 

Sometimes I am ignorant of how the Lord orchestrates my life to miss drama and calamity until after the fact. My aunt called me last night to tell me about all the drama and craziness that happened in the family here in Casper while I was blissfully unaware having a good time out there in Oregon. Thank you Lord. Nothing says sucky Christmas like too much drama. 

It is so nice that more and more – the Lord is keeping me out of the worst of the attacks and giving me the strength to deal with them when they are in my face. I’m beginning to recognize a pattern of the Lord protecting me from personality conflicts and other things that I have a very hard time dealing with. The Lord is making it so that I can now deal with stress and emotional pain in ways I never could before – but also making sure I’m not around to have to deal with it in the first place.
Psalms 91

Lots of love my friends!

Linda

No comments: