Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Cold Wind Blowing


It is the middle of the night but I needed to get up and write this down. The other night I had an amazing epiphany as I heard the wind outside the window but when I tried to write about it in the morning – I could not remember the words the same way.

I am beginning to understand the idea that no man-made authority is valid. We are in charge of ourselves and no man who would rule over us – in any capacity – has the right to do so. Even in the Declaration of Independence it states clearly, “We hold these TRUTHS to be SELF-EVIDENT, that ALL MEN were created equal and that they were ENDOWED by the CREATOR with certain UNALIENABLE RIGHTS, that among these are LIFE, LIBERTY and the pursuit of Happiness.” It goes on to talk about how should a government take away those rights the people should rise up and replace it, but that is not what I’m talking about right now. Back in 1776 those truths WERE self-evident but we have been brainwashed and lied to and indoctrinated so much that we couldn’t see the truth if it hit us in the back of the head.

I understand now, clearly, why God was not happy with the children of Israel when they wanted a king. The Creator is the only authority we need in our lives and wherever you are in your journey, it is because you have been placed there to learn what it is you need to learn, even as I have been placed where I am. But He has given us all things for life and godliness and even our faults and the mistakes we make, and we make some pretty major mistakes, are all there to accomplish what needs to be accomplished.

There is the story of a man who was living in the tombs. He was among the DEAD, and crying out and cutting himself with STONES – THE LAW. The adversary had sent an entire LEGION to attack this man. Yet, when the man saw the TRUTH he was healed and the legion had to leave and he was seated and clothed and in his right mind. The legion went into a herd of swine – those that would turn and rend you if you gave them pearls – and then THEY who FED the swine were afraid of the man whose mind was healed by the truth. Yeah, I bet they were – because those who feed the swine hate the truth.

There is a cold wind blowing my friends. The winds of change are coming whether we are ready for them or not. There will be safe havens and I pray that all of you will be protected when the time comes.

Lots of love,
Linda

No comments: