Thursday, January 15, 2015

I know - I feel awful about it

I'm sorry I haven't posted in so long. I really have been busy and I still do not have internet access in the RV. My husband and I had a wonderful wedding and he is such a good husband. He always opens doors for me and even insists on going out and scraping the ice off of the car for me. It truly is a miracle that I found someone like him. Things are good between us.

We moved off the farm at the beginning of October because the weather was starting to turn bad and we needed to move closer into town. We are parking the RV at my aunts house with our two cute puppies. I have to go into my aunts house to get online, but I'm finally at a place where I have more free time in order to blog. I'll try to post more often in the future.

2 comments:

Alice said...

Nice to hear from you:)

wendyworn said...

Hi Alice,
Just staying busy with my new husband. Hope to blog more about our life but we shall see. Hope you and the family are doing well!
Linda