Monday, February 26, 2024

Spring Cleaning Break


I was going to do a deep dive into the recent “historic, nail biting” trip to the moon a couple days ago, brought to you by Intuitive Machines but I ended up being really busy and didn't have time to write it.

I also thought maybe writing about the completely anti-white new Gemini chatbot. That whole stunt was clearly just designed to piss off all the white people. It's been pulled now, but mission accomplished. I already said those things are evil and will be used for evil purposes. I'm not sure it is necessary to write several paragraphs detailing how much the whole situation sucked. They are full on in your face all the time. If it keeps up, that face is going to be slapped hard. Kind of looking forward to watching it happen.

Had a major leak (or really a “spray”) a day or so ago that required the RV repair guy to come out and fix it. Ouch. That cost a pretty penny that I didn't really have. Sigh.

So instead of all that, and considering the weather is really nice, my computer is so glitchy I can barely use it and I have another job interview tomorrow, I've decided to just take the week off of posting. I want to take advantage of the warm days to seriously clean out the basement and get rid of all my husband's tools that he will never use again and take a bunch to the thrift store. I'm still heavily job hunting and filling out applications is time consuming as well. Just super busy and want to focus on other things. Things I enjoy, like organizing stuff instead of the insanity going on inside my computer screen.

I hope you all are well. I am praying for you. Take care out there. See you on Sunday!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have a restful week off and praying for your job successes.

Exile1981

wendyworn said...

thanks exile!

clayusmcret said...

Good luck with your job search and all you have planned. We'll be here when you get back.

wendyworn said...

thanks clay!

Cederq said...

A whole week with out my Wendy fix? I guess I could sort those bread plastic do-hickies by color. grow my hair long and attempt to learn to French braid it. Give Guido her long needed bath. I will find something to do...Sigh...

wendyworn said...

aww cederq - guido will appreciate the bath I'm sure. Lol!

Tree Mike said...

Good luck on the job. Hope you make useful money on the tools. If I was a 1000 miles closer, I'd be a likely customer.
I too am running into some kind of "enough" mode. I just don't need to input more of "some" info.

Cederq said...

Wendy...