Monday, April 8, 2024

Eclipse Day


I'm glad this day has finally arrived so everyone can stop talking about it already. Oh, I've listened to all the podcasts and read a bunch of articles. I have literally never seen so much noise coming out of the internet in my entire life. But, the enemy did manage to make most of the people out there terrified of the common cold and the weather, might as well add eclipses (something that occurs regularly and has for thousands of years.)

We have several places that have declared “states of emergencies”, the National Guard is being called out, CERN is starting up again, and NASA is going to fire some rockets, just for fun. There are rumors that poison will be sprayed over the onlookers. Um...hello! They are already doing that to all of us on a daily basis, but this time it's gonna be extra special I guess.

But what about all the significance of the date? Not to mention all the coded language and symbolism? I mean, seven Ninevahs? Wow, why would you even name a town Ninevah? My answer is, what about it? These people put coded language into everything, including meaningless stories about dog rescues. This is nothing new.

My favorite, of course, is the idea that they will open the bottomless pit and let all that is imprisoned there loose. How do you know they haven't opened it already? If I recall, an army of men with women's hair is supposed to come out. Seems like we already have that. Just look at Hollywood or your local library's drag queen story hour.

I may be totally wrong, or I just have a really bad case of not giving a shit, but except for the actual eclipse, I don't believe anything significant is going to happen today. But, who knows. Stranger things have happened.

Take care out there.

3 comments:

Cederq said...

Boy, talk about Debbie downer! I understand have gotten tired of the constant hype about this eclipse. The programmers that are under our reptilian overlords push the scare into normies 24/7 because a terrified populace is far easier to control. It's us that sees the utter bullshit for what it is, that scares the crap out of these exalted ones. So the draconian gun laws, the red flag exercises that are meant to whack the mole that is sticking up and got on their radar. More of that is coming. I pray this time when the door slams at O dark thirty that we stand in the shadows with pitchforks, axes and cast iron pans and of course our weapons that we shoot to kill and if only wounded take those pitchforks and cast iron pans and mutilate and torture those that came against us.

JL said...

We have had eclipses many times before and absolutely nothing came of any of them.

Truly, this is the age of the Hypersensitive Coward. I can't recall a time when so many people out there were so irrationally afraid of virtually everything.

Justin_O_Guy said...

The natural paths of the Stuff flying around Out There are all observable and predictable. Just as the earth rotates and causes sunrise and sets,eclipses are Going to Happen. It's So predictable that they already told us I'm Not going to see another one,, I saw a little bit of this one, but I had to hit the road and go to town. Meh,,it's an eclipse. Seen quite a few. I guess I'll put the glass from the welding hood back in the toolbox.. Who knows who will have it in 2045?
I would have been okay with a bit more drama in the aftermath,, it's getting old, all the hype pumped into everything and
Nothing.. Sigh...