Saturday, September 6, 2008

The Farce: Left and Right & Big Brother

They put up a new stoplight near my house. It's not that I objected to the light, because I use to have to try to get out on the main street from that corner and I know how hard it is. What I objected to was the very sophisticated surveillance camera system hooked to the top. Now I can get a ticket 1/2 a block from my home without even having to be pulled over by a police man. Thank God I'm older now and tend to follow the speed limits around here. I had a much heavier foot when I was younger.

I just got done watching David Icke's presentation about the bottom line truth of what is going on around here. Please go to this link and scroll down and watch the video in it's entirety.

http://www.edgemediatv.com/article001_icke.html

Although he starts talking about what is going on in Britain, it's very important for us Americans to pay attention to what he is saying because believe me - it's coming to a stop light near you!

2 comments:

Anonymous social worker said...

I LOVE FERRETS 2!!!!!!!!

wendyworn said...

aww. thanks. he is very sick. he stopped eating this weekend. I dont think he will last the night. I go in and talk to him and try to get him to eat. but no, there is nothing I else I can do for him.