Sunday, December 20, 2009

Ok you need to read this...


I just heard about this story from another blog - but I highly recommend reading this. It is making me cry it is so beautiful

the Journey

My parents have asked me to stay with them through the winter because they hated the idea of me staying in a tent freezing my tail end off. (I hated that idea as well) I have been using this time to spend time with the Lord in his Word. I just found out what my calling is. Helps. I helped two different people get to California, I helped my aunt have garage sales, and helped my dad clean and organize his office and garage. Today I am helping some drowning people find an apartment since they are being evicted. So I believe the Lord will send me next to a place where I will be able to help people, and learn the spiritual lessons He wants me to learn. I am grateful for the trials in my life. Thank you Lord.

No comments: