Monday, December 7, 2009

Wow! My very first troll!

Just kidding, welcome Kevin. I really appreciate my followers. Feel free to comment!

So I feel very stirred in my spirit to comment on Christmas. Here is a teaching from David Eells on the subject:

Christmas

More from David Eells can be found here.
Also Pastor David J. Meyers has written tracts on Christmas here and here.
I dont want to celebrate Christmas due to it's pagan roots. My family all get so insulted if I dont so sometimes I have to go in order to "honor my father and mother". I got my son a present, not for Christmas mind you, but so he doesnt feel like his mom didnt get him anything. I go through this every year. Just wondering if I'm the only one who feels this way.

1 comment:

Jerry4516 said...

I think you should enjy the Christmas holiday and embrace it!!
Wish people a Merry Christmas not Happy Holidays. Find a button to wea on your coat that says "Jesus is the reason for the season".
Before I became a believer a person who was not of my faith wished me a "holy and blessed Christmas" that really stuck with me and honestly made me think more about Christ and not my religious traditions. So my suggestion is to enjoy Christmas with your family and loved ones. God Bless