Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Grrrr...

I had to go see the doctor today. My thyroid medicine prescription has run out of refills and the doctor would not write me a new prescription until I came in for a blood test and an exam. Last year, I decided I didnt need my thyroid medicine anymore and I stopped taking it.

I swelled up like a big fat balloon. Especially my hands. Ow.

so, since they basically had me over a barrel, I had to go in. Luckily I asked for the naturaopath doctor and she was really nice. So I had some blood drawn and I will find out from the doctor what my new prescription is. We talked about more natural options such as changes in diet (gluten-free etc.) in order to make changes to the prescription, but that would mean I would have to go in every couple weeks. I told the doctor that I was a Christian and that I believe the Lord is going to heal me and I will not have to take this thyroid medicine anymore. She was really nice about that and was totally willing to work with me on alternatives.

I do believe the Lord will heal me. Last time my prescription was 175 milligrams, then it went down to 150 milligrams. Maybe it will just keep going down and down. Yeah. Lets pray and believe for that.

Thank you Heavenly Father, for healing me of all my infirmities. I rebuke any spirits of infirmity and evil spirits of thyroid in the name of Jesus Christ. Thy Will be done Lord, in Jesus' name. Amen.

1 comment:

cliff hilbert said...

Keep up that faith, Linda, and continue to trust in the Lord.