Saturday, December 30, 2023

Goodbye 2023. You kinda sucked.

Hello everyone! I've missed you all during my little break. I'd like to tell you that I was busy writing intense philosophical and wordy blog posts that would blow your mind, but alas, that was not the case. I meant to, but I took some much needed time away from the news and had a relaxing break.

I got a lot of work done around the house, including defrosting the freezer, which has been on my to-do list for quite some time. I also played some video games, my secret pleasure. This one game I played has me pegged. Knowing everything I know about psychological warfare, I was still willing to watch Toyota commercials and Ancestry.com ads for fake little digital rubies. Sigh.

So, 2023. I'm glad it's over. I lost my job and my dog this year. The global elite's little plots to kill us all or turn us into their cyborg slaves is out in the open and in our faces. I posted the movie Metropolis down at the bottom so you can see their predictive programming from the 1920's. God laughs at their plans, so I've decided to laugh at them as well. What's the saying these days? Come at me bro? I'm not going to enter 2024 with a sense of doom and gloom and you shouldn't either. Let's continue to thank our Heavenly Father for his many blessings in our lives and going forward, His protections.

In non-faked disasters, people usually come together to rebuild. There are way more of us than there are of them and God can literally send swarms of hornets after anyone who thinks of going door-to-door. I'm determined to cling to God's promises of a future and a hope in the upcoming year.

I hope you all are well. Take care out there.

(P.S. To Johno. I saw your email in my spam folder and I'm unable to respond. I want you to know that I am praying for you. Get well soon.)


4 comments:

Eraser said...

Like "1984", Fritz Lang's "Metropolis" is being used as a blueprint for one possible future. I'm with you on 2024. No doubt, it will be a shit storm of epic magnitudes, but the initiated are clear on "who's who". The only thing left to decide is the course of corrective action, if any. Personally, I'm enjoying watching God slap these silly fools at will. It's not the death blow I'd hoped for, but in His time, He will set things right. Either way, every day we wake up and live our lives is a blessing.

wendyworn said...

Agreed eraser. thanks for the comment

Cederq said...

Have a New Year Wendy(L), it will be determined at a later date if it will be happy... I thought about calling you today, and I got busy rearranging my maj jong tiles I forgetted. Did ya finally get the hidden topiary?

wendyworn said...

Happy New Year Cederq