Monday, September 19, 2011

stuff




There is alot going on in my life. I really love my new job, but I've been starting around 7am and going until 5:30pm or so due to the fact that I do not have a car and so must work around my cousin's schedule.

I was discussing the idea that if I wanted to get a car and also go see Johnny for Thanksgiving - taking into account the amount of paychecks I have between here and there - I was not sure if I would be able to move out until January.

My cousin's husband said, "JANUARY!!" and gave me the dirtiest look, so I decided that the apartment would have to take precedent over a car. I looked in the paper and there is actually an apartment available two blocks away from the hospital for $500 a month. If they were to allow me to pay the deposit in later paychecks, I could possibly move into the apartment on Oct 1st. I would have no furniture for a while and would probably have to eat at the hospital cafeteria for a couple weeks, but the location and rent is perfect and I could walk to work and for-go getting a car until I had saved up some money.

The Lord's timing is perfect, so He will open the doors for this apartment if it is His will. In the mean time, blog posting may be sketchy for a while.

Please pray for me my friends,
love in Christ
Linda

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will be praying about this for you Linda.

I know what it feels like to be in these type of positions, and I know the Lord will move for you by January--for sure he is going to provide as he has before.

TTYL Sis..

Alice said...

"JANUARY!!"

That cracked me up. The apt. near the hospital sounds pretty good.

Praying sis:)

wendyworn said...

Thank you very much for your prayers. The first apartment was a bust, but there is a possibility of a little house for only $550 and it has a garage for the Wyoming winters. The Lord will hook me up, so I am not worried. But I do appreciate all the prayers I can get!

lots of love!
Linda

Easy Cool said...

very nice photo...