Monday, March 25, 2024

Chugging Along


Took a little time on Saturday to rest and recharge. Just as I'm starting to get use to this schedule, it changes next week. But, I have a four day weekend coming up so that should help me have some extra time to get ahead of the game. Posting will still be light this week.

Here are some of the links I've collected lately:

The Ventriloquists

Congress Moves to Steal TikTok, Sell It to the Jews

The Planned Demolition Of Boeing

Inception attacks' on Meta VR headsets can trap users in a fake VR environment, researchers found

Project MK-Ultra in the American Classroom


Hope you all had a great weekend! Take care out there.

4 comments:

Justin_O_Guy said...

Re: Ventriloquists


if you were a supremely powerful, immensely wealthy, ruthlessly evil world stage player, would you allow yourself to become an international household name, a tabloid regular, a face instantly recognisable to every average Joe in the street?

Klaus Schwab comes to mind.
Maybe they are getting more bold because they believe they are in the last minutes of the game and they want to be seen and feared?

The reference to the I Ching and the time and energy spent on digging out the sources of evil...

only when such elusive influences are brought into the light of day and branded do they lose power over people."

We Know what was done to the World in the name of Covid. We Know a buncha the names of the actors, and the organizations, CDC,FDA,W.H.O.,, but nobody has been questioned by,, yeah,, as If..
Who directed that overt depopulation push? I'm betting that if you want to hang those people it would be members of the Bilderberger group.

Wendy,how do you even Find such sites? I'm So bored with the few same old places I go.. IDK how to Go Explore the World Wide Web in search of sites that I would read more than a headline and maybe a sentence or three..

Miri is pinned to favorites. Thanks

wendyworn said...

when I go to a site that I like - and they post a link to another site, if I like that new site I will favorite them. after a while, I have a pretty good list of people who consistently put out good info. when I get a chance I will do a blog post on all the sites that I like. occasionally I do get good links from drudge, if I can wade through all their other crap.

Don't mind me. said...

Hope the jobs going well and thanks for the cool linky stuff!

wendyworn said...

you are welcome!