Tuesday, March 5, 2024

Workin' for a Livin'


It's official. I got a job! I start Monday. It's the graveyard job, but I'll be training days for a while before I move to nights. I want to thank everyone for all their prayers and donations. I especially want to thank the Lord for meeting all our needs through five months of no regular income.

I'm going to let you in on a little secret. It's totally ironic, but technically, I'm going to be working for the government. Ha ha ha ha ha ha!

Suckers.

I can't say too much more about it than that, cuz then I'd have to kill you – you know the drill. Lol! I'm excited to finally be working again.

God Bless you all! Take care out there!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats, glad your employed.

Exile1981

Tree Mike said...

Hot damn! Congratulations! Suck (earn) money out of the system as much as possible.Hope you have enough "minority, diversity" points to be un fireable. Hopefully, you can plan and get ahead. So happy for you!

wendyworn said...

thanks guys! I only have the female card, and I refused to answer the race question on the application. does being old count?

Cederq said...

Proud of you for attaining a job! Prouder still for refusing to play the RACE game!

clayusmcret said...

Congratulations!! I hope you enjoy the work. Beats having to sit around fretting.

Deathray said...

Congratulations, happy and relieved for you.

Don't mind me. said...

Sweet! Congratulations and hope it's fun.

Phil said...

God Bless you and congratulations.

Justin_O_Guy said...

Good Going! You must feel a Yuge sense of relief.

Cederq said...

Justin, I don't think she drives a Yugo...