Monday, March 18, 2024

What's Slightly Wrinkled with Big Eyes?


You might think it is my sense of humor, but no. What is or rather was slightly wrinkled with big eyes were the last three russet potatoes I had sitting on the counter. I hard boiled the last of the eggs, cooked up those potatoes, used the last two baby dill pickles (and a couple more baby sweets) and made the best potato salad I think I've ever made. I personally don't like potato salad but this turned out so yummy that I had some myself and the rest will be for my husband's lunches this week.

I have been insanely busy. I'm working 9 hours shifts for the next couple weeks then in April, I switch to 12 hour shifts but I will have more days off so I should be able to start posting more at that time. Thanks for bearing with me. Hope you all are doing well. Keep prepping and praying!

Take care out there.

2 comments:

Cederq said...

Of course an Irishman's seven course dinner is a potato and a six pack...

wendyworn said...

so true!