Sunday, April 25, 2010

Possibly going out on the road again soon...

So when my friend was going to come over for the weekend, and we would hang out just like old times, I began to wonder if it was to say goodbye again, maybe I would be going back on the road. I have been waiting on the Lord here for several months, but the last couple days I was beginning to stock up the van, you know, just in case. This morning I read these two verses:
Micah 2:10 - Arise ye, and depart; for this is not your rest: because it is polluted, it shall destroy you, even with a sore destruction.
and
Micah 4:10 - Be in pain, and labour to bring forth, O daughter of Zion, like a woman in travail: for now shalt thou go forth out of the city, and thou shalt dwell in the field, and thou shalt go [even] to Babylon; there shalt thou be delivered; there the LORD shall redeem thee from the hand of thine enemies.
having two verses say basically "get up and go" says alot and is NOT a coincidence. I don't believe in coincidences.

The Lord always gives plenty of warning before he sends me out. I believe this is His way of preparing me. Although I do not know where yet. I googled to see if there was a Babylon Oregon (there isn't.) So I dont know where I will be going but I believe I will know soon enough.

No comments: