Friday, February 11, 2011

The Mighty God

My new brother-in-law has just been able to buy his own barber shop as an answer to prayer. The old owner is selling for only $5000 (including vintage barber chairs and a real barber pole and an established clientelle) and will take payments. My brother in law is a fairly new Christian and has not seen the Lord move in such a way before.

I told him, "That is the Lord. He wants you to understand how BIG He is. It's a miracle!" My brother in law agreed. He is still amazed at how the whole deal has worked out and he will be cutting hair in his very own shop on Tuesday! Praise the Lord!

I also read a great blog today from Jasmine at Far Above Rubies, that I highly recommend:

Job's wife

Dear Heavenly Father, you are so amazing and mighty and you care so much about the details of our lives. Thank you for the new barber shop and for Your wonderful grace and mercy. In Jesus name. Amen.

No comments: