Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Narrow Road Ahead

Yesterday before I went to bed, I sat and made a plan for today. Some things got neglected during the fast like my walks and learning the guitar. (I've also been really busy with working around here that I did not have time for some things and it was pretty cold for walking etc.) So I felt the need to turn over a new leaf, in a way. Not really a new leaf, more of a adding back in the old items that I felt were the Lord's will for me, like walking etc.

So I went for my morning walk this morning. I never take my camera with me, but I had no idea what I was going to blog on, and felt like maybe I would see something that would inspire me. Understatement, for sure.

This sign (above) is 100 yards from my parents house. It is on the route that I walk twice a day and I have passed it while on my walks and definately while driving, hundreds of times. Yet, today was the first time I have ever seen this sign.

Road Narrows. Yeah.

It's okay though. I'm ready. I'm not afraid of the road ahead, because I know that the Father will be with me every step of the way. He is the one that makes me able to walk with him on the narrow road.

Please pray for our brothers and sisters in Egypt and Tunisia where rioting and unrest is going on. Pray that you can know the Father's will for your life and the grace to accomplish it. If you are not yet born again, seek the Father and repent of your sins. Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ.

Dear Heavenly Father, without you I am nothing. You help me to stand and to walk on the narrow way. Thank you for your infinate mercy and grace in my life. Lord, help me to be bold to speak your word in my daily life and please help those in my family get saved. In Jesus name. Amen.

No comments: