Wednesday, March 17, 2010

What!!!!?!!!

So I went to my very own bank today, Umpqua Bank here in Oregon to cash my tax refund check. I needed to have it all in cash because as you know, my van died so I need to get a new vehicle this weekend. I have banked there for the last several years and have never had an overdraft or any reason for them to not trust me. They told me that they could only give me $100 then and I would have to wait until the next day to make sure the check cleared to get more cash. !!!!

So I will be closing that account. I went to one of those check cashing places and was able to cash it. I'm sure! Who ever heard of such a thing? CRAZY.

P.S. Look hard at that logo. Does it look like a dissatisfied customer to you?

So I am going to look for a new pre-owned vehicle, maybe a nother van, maybe a little motorhome, maybe just a car, I really dont know yet which direction it will go. But no matter what I get, I hope I dont have to deal with this guy:

1 comment:

Terri said...

Wendy - please give me a call. I'd like to look into your situation, but I need a little bit more information.

Terri @ Umpqua Bank
866-486-7782 ext 8665