Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Super Soldier for Jesus


So I had to get a cavity filled first thing yesterday morning – and it kind of affected my whole day. The first part of the morning the left part of my face was numb even up to my eyeball. The second part, after the numbness wore off, my jaw hurt and I had a headache and did not want to do my normal daily routine. So I sat around on the couch and watched movies most of the day. To be honest – I was kind of milking my wounds as an excuse to be lazy.

The first movie I watched was Splice – which was really disturbing and sick. I do not recommend it. The second movie I watched was Hanna, which was a really good movie. Afterwards I felt a little guilty that I had wasted the day. I began to realize that the movies I watched were both about genetically modified humans.

Russ Dizdar, who I have great love and respect for, wrote a book called “The Black Awakening. Rise of the satanic super soldier and the coming chaos.” I’ve read that book and I listen to his radio program almost every day, if not live, at least on the archives. He has done a lot of deliverance on people who claim to be chosen ones for satan. The movie Hanna reminded me of the satanic super soldier. I thought about the fact that satan is relentless in his training of the super soldiers. They know how to fight, they know how to do spiritual warfare, they know how to speak several languages, they know how to hunt. They have the skills necessary to do whatever it is that the adversary requires them to do to further his evil agenda.

I thought about that, and the fact that, here I am. God has me, and I’m on the couch nursing my wounds doing nothing to further the plans of my Father. So when I woke up this morning I was determined to make some changes. Now I’m not talking about doing anything to make myself righteous or to save myself, don’t misunderstand. That’s all legalism. I’m talking about within what the Lord has given me to do, in His Will, what am I doing? I know that I should be getting more physically fit, walking, learning to play the guitar and blogging. These are things the Lord has specifically laid on me. What the Lord has laid on your life will be different.

There are certain things that we as believers are instructed to do in the Word. We have touched on the armor of light from Ephesians 6, but that is defensive. What does the Word tell us to do offensively? Here are a few:

1.) Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth. 2 Tim 2:15

We should be studying the Word of God for ourselves, daily. The Word instructs us to be ready (in season, out of season) at all times to give an answer of the hope that is in us. That hope is Christ in us, and can be their hope as well. Also, rightly dividing the Word is just as important. Don’t rely on someone else to rightly divide the word for you – most often than not, they aren’t. Study the Word and pray beforehand that the Holy Spirit will guide you into what is the truth.

2.) Pray without ceasing. 1 Thes 5:17.

There is a place to step into your prayer closet and get on your knees to repent before the Father. But we can’t always stay on our knees all day long. We’ve got places we have to be. So Pray without ceasing. Pray as you go through the aisles at the grocery store. Pray in the waiting room at the doctor’s office. Pray as you work out at the gym and as you drive in rush-hour traffic. Be a prayer warrior for all the lost people in your life, for your local government officials all the way up to the president. Pray spiritual warfare prayers against the adversary’s plans and that the Word of God would have free course. Pray to know the Lord’s specific Will for your life and then for the grace to carry it out.

Pray in tongues also, because the Word says we don’t know what we should pray for as we ought. If you have disrespect for speaking in tongues, then you have disrespect for God’s Word, and the manifestations of the Holy Spirit. If you want to discuss speaking in tongues, if you need help with that, I am available to help or if you disagree, you are welcome to email me at wendyworn@yahoo.com. Don’t bother leaving a comment about it, that is not the focus of this blog post, but I will discuss it at length with you through email.

3.) Be not ignorant.

I put a link on the word ignorant to blueletterbible.org’s word study on ignorant, because the word lists several things we as believers are not to be ignorant of. We are not to be ignorant of spiritual gifts (1 Cor 12:1.) We are not to be ignorant of satan’s devices (2 Cor 2:11.) We are not to be ignorant of many things too numerous to list here. We find out what those things are by studying God’s rightly divided Word.

4.) Understanding what God’s Will for your Life is.

All of our walks before the Father are different. We are part of the body of Christ and members in particular. We all have different callings on our lives. Seek the Lord to what His calling is for your life. Maybe the Lord has already called you to something that seems like it is too big for you to accomplish. For example, maybe the Lord has called you to be a nurse. First you would look into what it takes to become a nurse. You would need to look into local colleges for nursing programs and look into what it entails to get into a local nursing program. Maybe you don’t have money for school, so you would need to look into scholarships.

Whatever the Lord is leading you to do, He will also make a way for it to happen, and nothing is impossible. When I was a single mother of two working as a waitress, someone told me they thought I should go back to school, and I truly believed it was the Lord’s will. I believed that if the Lord wanted me to go to school, then He could make a way for me to go to school without also going into debt. I was able to win several scholarships and I was able to get my Associates Degree without going into debt. I’m just saying, if I can do it, so can you.

Michael Boldea had a great teaching on being a holy nation in terms of spiritual warfare that I thought was very timely:

The Battle For The Borders!

Time is short my friends. Use this time to be a super soldier for Christ and run to do the Father’s Will.

With love
Linda

No comments: