Wednesday, June 7, 2023

Precursors

I attempted to avoid signing up for Beyond Identity at work. Every hour on the hour they sent out reminder emails to register the new app. I was delighted to see that I was not the only one on my team that was hesitating. A lot of my co-workers had been ignoring the emails as well. But late in the day yesterday I got a fairly threatening email stating that they had noticed I had failed to enroll and that it was REQUIRED by the company.

In order to complete the registration you have to scan your fingerprint or enter a PIN.(The PIN is basically an eight digit password anyway.) So I entered a PIN and it was done. Easy Peasy. I highly suspect that they will eliminate the PIN in the future and you will ONLY be able to access your computer with the fingerprint scan. But until my company ships out fingerprint scanners to all it's remote workers and requires the scan, I think I am safe for now. It will be coming in the future.

One of my co-workers said, “it's the way the world is going.” I didn't respond but I wanted to say I don't like the way the world is going. Make it stop.

Along those lines – the WHO announced on Monday that they had launched their “global digital health certification network”. Isn't that nice. Leo Holmann has an excellent article about it here:

WHO makes bombshell announcement launching ‘digital health certification network’:Will the ‘mark’ soon be foisted upon the people of the world?

Do not comply. Keep prepping and praying my friends.

Take care out there.



 

5 comments:

JL said...

"One of my co-workers said, “it's the way the world is going.” I didn't respond but I wanted to say I don't like the way the world is going. Make it stop."

People like your co-worker are exactly why the world is going the way it is.

wendyworn said...

so true JL

Cederq said...

So, we can end up in the camps, I hope I can get the barracks next to yours, so to plot mayhem and subterfuge... Or another scenario, we are in rebel hideouts plotting mayhem and subterfuge and carrying out sabotage and knocking off those that need it. I don't plan on participating. It is a scary world that is developing. We used to watch horror and zombie movies and were "scared." Now we can watch for free and watch real life, the monsters and the zombies are here for real and televised for your pleasure.


wendyworn said...

hopefully we'll be in the rebel hideouts together cederq. definitely causing some mayhem

Justin_O_Guy said...

but I wanted to say I don't like the way the world is going.

Not everyone has the guts to admit to themselves that they are being flushed down with the idiots who say things like
That's the way the world is going..
As stated above, they and their compliance Ordain the mess.