Tuesday, July 25, 2023

The X-Man - Updated


It's been coming for a while, but Twitter is officially now called X. I guess we will start calling it, “the app formerly known as...” ???

Elon Musk, the so-called owner of X also started a new company called xAI (website here). It's purpose is to “understand the true nature of the universe.” Interesting use of the word true. I'm sure it will be putting out lots of truth in the near future.

X will eventually become the new 'everything' app. Your social media, banking, health app and whatever else they can shove into it. Of course, we don't allow unverified users. We are going to need all of your data and a DNA sample just for fun.

No telling where this is all heading but I don't think it is anywhere good. Goodbye blue bird.

Take care out there. 

Updated to add this link:

PSYOP-MUSK UPDATE: Twitter is Rebranded "X" Ahead of the X Everything App Social Credit Score Dystopia

2 comments:

Cederq said...

No thank you, I will play the part of a outlier, cast off. I will not comply. If my refusal means I am marginalized, then so be it, it means weapons free, a monkey wrench in it's cog.

wendyworn said...

me too CederQ