Wednesday, August 2, 2023

Questioning the Official Story


I once had a boyfriend tell me that George W. Bush was basically the devil. I said, “No he's not! He took the Prime Minister of Japan to Graceland!” I guess in my mind at the time, that was really cool.

Later I had a different boyfriend who wanted me to watch Michael Moore's documentary on 9-11 even though I decided I was not going to believe anything about it because I watched it happen live on TV. I literally do not even remember the movie now, but it did question the official story. It made me think that maybe things were not what they seem.

To be perfectly honest, the movie “The Matrix” was really what started to open my eyes. The idea that things REALLY are not what they seem, resonated with me, especially because of some of the stuff going on in my life at that time.

So I became a researcher. It's not so much that I wanted to know the truth. It's that I love the truth. When you KNOW what the truth is, the lies being told straight to your face are easy to recognize.

Have we been lied to the last three years? Blatantly. But it was the “official story” so millions of people believed it and went and got the youknowwhats. If you want to know the truth about what happened you have to wade through a sea of gatekeepers, con-men with credentials and even the perpetrators who will say, “I didn't know!” and act all innocent. They knew all along.

CederQ posed a question recently on bustednuckles. It's a good question that I was delighted to see. We all grew up with the official narrative. Why not question it? They are lying about everything. Maybe they are lying about this too. People that instantly state that you are dumb to believe that, and don't want to talk about it, have not looked into the possibility. I'm not going to say what I believe on the subject. But it's still a subject that bears looking into.

Questioning the official story is a good place to start.

12 comments:

Cederq said...

I am a product of the sixties, even though I wasn't a liberal lefty I came away from it to question everything and not trust anybody over 30 and especially to question "authority." This is healthy to question the narrative and authority even with the democraps now trying to stem our First Amendment guarantees. Hopefully enough people waking up to the utter BS we have been subjected to long enough. The powers that think it be are in a rude awakening, even if it is for a split nanosecond as their minds are expanded forever. I linked a post here on the blog that cares...

wendyworn said...

Thank you CederQ!

clayusmcret said...

If I remember correctly, that was the back of a cement mixer that had separated from its truck after a rollover. Someone had come back and painted it.

wendyworn said...

interesting - I never heard about it

Peteforester said...

Indeed, question EVERYTHING! That being said, the Earth was proven round hundreds of years back. Take a view from a high enough place and you can see its curvature yourself. That's where I'm at right now. I believe my EYES! I hear and see talking heads telling me this and that. Truth is though, it's pretty stupid of them to lie to their viewers who are LIVING the truth and SEE what's going on right in front of their eyes!!! Question is though, how do we get the truth back on top now?...

Anonymous said...

Humanity has been been lied to since way before the printing press was invented. The only things the printing press did was allow the lies to be spread more quickly and over a wider area. Then came radio, then television, both of which only exacerbated the lying and allowed for even more control of the messages.

Now the news is called "the narrative". That should tell you all you need to know.

Believe only half of what you see and nothing that you hear. It's all FM.

Nemo

P.S. Came here via the Bustednuckles link

Cederq said...

"interesting - I never heard about it" that is why I made the snarky comment below the pic on the blog that cares... I knew what it was. My thought is that you were making a point of what lies that have perpetuated and the lies are so blatant and outrageous. I wasn't aware that you didn't know what that "satellite" was. The story goes was the drum was so full of concrete and it had hardened it was not feasible or economic to salvage it, so the owner left it and someone dressed it up as a satellite...

wendyworn said...

thanks for the back story. I just stole the meme somewhere. got me I guess

Igor said...

Question everything.

Have an open mind, but not so open your brains fall out.

Things are sometimews stranger than you can imagine.

Tree Mike said...

I went down CederQ's Rabbit (reality research) hole at Bustednuckles, and it's a real eye opener. Didn't read it untill today, then as Filthie would say "shat" in the comments at the end. We'll see if there's any good discussion from my comment. I was disappointed at the blanket dismissive comments of everyone whose mind is "made up".
Now that I know about you, I've book marked you.

wendyworn said...

thanks tree mike! it reminds me of JFK's speech about the conspiracy being so vast. It's not so much that their minds are made up - but it is so unbelievable and the cognitive dissonance is too great. It is too hard to believe that the lie goes back hundreds of years.

wendyworn said...

I want to thank everyone for stopping by from bustednuckles. You all are the best!