Monday, October 9, 2023

Don't You Ever Get Tired of Fake Wars?


Sigh. I knew it was fake the second I heard about it. (5000 missiles, then 2200?) Arthur Sido was quick to question it, as was Vox Day. Miles Mathis just confirmed my suspicions as per usual. I mean you don't get to have multiple red-letter headlines on Drudge unless you want to get all the people worked up about it.

So to start my investigation I typed, “fake pictures of Israel attack” into Bing. The picture above was one of the first to come up, originally posted here on the Wall Street Journal. (It may be behind a paywall) What's the first thing you see in that picture? Why it's a random pair of shoes – literally a huge sign that this is a strategic photo op.

They honestly think we are going to believe that they are snatching babies and grandmas off the street? (That was one of the headlines on Drudge – but even they must have thought that was going too far and took it down. I wish I would have taken a screenshot.) It sort of reminds me of some other fake group of terrorists that were literally throwing babies out of incubators. Oh! So now they care about the babies.

Plus! Let's talk about all the beautiful women that have gone missing and in less than 24 hours later they already know all 40 of their names! Wow – that is totally amazing! Not a fat, ugly one in the bunch.

The official spokesmen for Israel are saying, “It's our 9/11” As opposed to what? The first 9/11? Seems to me there were some rumors of Israeli involvement in that one as well. I suppose all the “I stand with Ukraine people” will be walking around with little Israeli flags in their bios now along with their huge lists of pronouns and sexual preferences. It just gets so tiring.

I have to say, though, the most outrageous statement of all came from the Conservative Treehouse themselves, “Regardless of diplomatic costs, the strategic killing of every element of Hamas must begin immediately, with extreme prejudice and without regard for collateral damage.”

Without regard for collateral damage. Unbelievable. I guess we can expect lots and lots of collateral damage then. I'm sure they will be sending billions of dollars to Israel now instead of Ukraine. (Which, I might add we were doing already) I wonder how long we will have to hear about how Israel has a right to defend their homeland. Especially if they attack themselves I guess.

Take care out there.

13 comments:

Don't mind me. said...

Conservative Treehouse has always been a neocon shill. I'm seeing many of the "conservative" sites screaming for the destruction of Iran, too.
Did you know that Hamas was spawned by the Mossad to counter the PLO?

wendyworn said...

I didn't know that - but I'm totally not surprised. thanks for the comment

Cederq said...

In that picture you posted, not a single attractive older cougar in the bunch... Most of them are really not "beautiful," most long nosed and most had that special jewish princess look.. Not that I a little anti-sematic, I am a great deal anti-sematic. A story behind that one day. The pic you do post, the presumption I see with the story background is collateral death of someone, then why is that person on the far right appears to be eating her lunch, or spooning her pumpkin spice foam into her month? Too many photo ops have been exposed to be fake or exaggerated by props. Then they wonder why we are skeptical. Another thought, were these supposed young women taken for breeding stock or populate some sheiks haram?

wendyworn said...

my question about the women, cederq, is - are they even real? it's not like AI can't generate a bunch of pictures in 5 seconds or anything.

Peteforester said...

Public interest and support for "Ukraine" was waning... This was the logical next step. Funny how neither the US' nor Israel's "intelligence" agencies saw this coming... A similar "OOPS" resulted in Pearl Harbor and the US being sucked into WW2...

...I'm not buying it...

wendyworn said...

nope - not buying it either pete

Justin_O_Guy said...

Well, at least I found my shocked face. I was looking everywhere for one more Eff to give. Nope,,
Let me guess
Cameras were down and the guards were asleep?

wendyworn said...

im all out of effs myself justin

Anonymous said...

Sorry, innocent babies being killed wether they are Jewish, Muslim, agnostic, etc. is an unholy thing. I’m praying for all of you.

wendyworn said...

great clip - thank you!

Tree Mike said...

All the cool kids are calling it (and everything else) fake and gay.

wendyworn said...

so fake and gay

wendyworn said...

https://nationalfile.com/report-idf-cant-confirm-viral-claim-that-hamas-beheaded-babies/