Friday, May 7, 2010

My Life as a Parady - Part 3 - The Graveyard shift


Yes - I've worked the morning 7am-3pm shift, the evening 3pm-11pm shift, and now the graveyard shift 11pm-7am, all in one week. Have I had a day off yet? No! Thank you for asking. This is day seven. I could go on and on with the stories - but I don't want to complain. In fact, I believe that is the lesson to learn here.
And that ye study to be quiet, and to do your own business, and to work with your own hands, as we commanded you; That ye may walk honestly toward them that are without, and [that] ye may have lack of nothing. 1Th 4:11-12
Especially the quiet part:
But [let it be] the hidden man of the heart, in that which is not corruptible, [even the ornament] of a meek and quiet spirit, which is in the sight of God of great price. 1Pe 3:4

I had lots of interviews - but this crazy place was the job I was hired for. The Lord knows what He is doing and His ways are perfect always. I spend a good portion of my day praying for this place - which is one of the reasons I believe the Lord has placed me here. Because Lord knows, this place needs it!

No comments: