Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Open doors of utterance...

Continue in prayer, and watch in the same with thanksgiving; Withal praying also for us, that God would open unto us a door of utterance, to speak the mystery of Christ, for which I am also in bonds: That I may make it manifest, as I ought to speak. Walk in wisdom toward them that are without, redeeming the time. Let your speech [be] alway with grace, seasoned with salt, that ye may know how ye ought to answer every man. Colossians 4:2-6

But sanctify the Lord God in your hearts: and [be] ready always to [give] an answer to every man that asketh you a reason of the hope that is in you with meekness and fear: 1 Peter 3:15

My wonderful Heavenly Father has been opening great doors for me to be a witness the last several days. I want to direct people to solid Bible-based ministries that can help them on their respective journeys - as they seek the Lord.

David Eells - Unleavened Bread Ministries

Joseph Herrin - A Parables Blog

Russ Dizdar - Shatter the Darkness.net

Just a few men I believe are filled with the Holy Spirit.

Thank you Heavenly Father for the opportunity to speak your Word to the people around me. Let me be an example of Christ and glorify You. In Jesus name. Amen!

No comments: