Monday, December 6, 2010

More on Fasting

Every year the Jentezen Franklin ministry does a corporate 21-day fast. It is an excellent way to start the year, spiritually. If you are interested in participating you can learn more about it here:

Jentezen Franklin Fasting Home Page

If you would like to do a Daniel Fast - which is a good fast for those who can't fast entirely - here is an excellent resource:

Those who hunger

If you want to start the year out right, consider doing a fast to the Lord. Use this month to prepare yourself.

Sidenote: I have not been able to blog daily like I would like. Alot of things are going on at the moment. It looks like my parents may have to move (their house is paid off, so that is not the reason.) It is because they have a split level house and there are stairs going up and stairs going down and it is getting very difficult for my parents to be able to navigate all the stairs. They are going to have to look into moving from the house they have lived in for 35 years and move into a single level home. It is looking at the moment that it is the will of the Lord for me to help them with all the work in moving. So I will be very busy for a while and will try to blog when I can.

No comments: