Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Stuff going on

Here is my latest finished quilt. I finished it a couple weeks ago and gave it to my niece for her 13th birthday. I started another one yesterday that is exactly the same except this one is 5 squares by 7 where the last one was 5 by 5.

I've been making cookies to send to my children. Yesterday I made peppermint bark, russian tea cakes and some very yummy fudge. Today I will be making pecan tartlets, oatmeal cookies that have craisens and white chocolate chips and some spritz cookies.

Here are a couple articles online that amazingly hit the nail on the head for me and some of the stuff I am going through.

THE HOUR OF ISOLATION

Breakthrough - December 07, 2010

Dear Heavenly Father, thank you that obedience is more important than our feelings. Thank you for always being with us and for all the trials and tribulations that you give us to perfect us and strengthen us. In the name of Jesus Christ. Amen.

No comments: