Sunday, January 22, 2023

Does anyone actually care about classified documents?


I know I don't. But then again I don't believe any of the stories about documents being found all over the place. First of all, why would anyone have boxes of classified documents in the age of thumb drives? Give me a break. Second of all, the unelected fake prez is not cognizant of anything around him, so all those documents could be planted in the various locations and he wouldn't even be aware of them. Of all the egregious crimes committed by the guy in his lifetime, this is what they are planning on taking him down with? Like I said, who cares? I'm not buying it.

Fun Fact: the gematria of Corvette is 108. 108=18=3x6=666. Just saying.

The Davos convention is over now. There was a little less overt threats this year and I don't think they mentioned eating bugs, but I could be wrong. Al Gore and John Kerry both made fools of themselves, but that is to be expected since they are both sell-out douches.

The Good Citizen has a great recap for us:

WTF! World Technocracy Front Gathers Devil's Spawn In Davos

Take care out there.

1 comment:

Cederq said...

"gematria" I had to look that one up, never heard of that word. I knew words(letters) have a numerical value but never knew the how that process was called. I learned something today, carry on teacher! With the main culprits of the dreaded Davos group missing, I wonder to avoid more publicity and be possibly a target of our wraith they met in an undisclosed location at the last minute. If you look at the list of participants, all of them are usetobes and C and D group of politicians/actors/hangerons/posers and general elitist scum we wouldn't pee on them if they were fire.