Monday, January 16, 2023

Polycrisis

This is the new word invented by the WEF this year to describe “present and future risks can also interact with each other to form a ‘polycrisis’ – a cluster of related global risks with compounding effects, such that the overall impact exceeds the sum of each part”

I don't know why they don't just use the pre-existing military term clusterf*** but maybe it isn't politically correct.

Today is the first day of the Davos annual WEF meeting. I'm sure there will be lots of videos of them prancing around on stage planning the down fall of western civilization.

All their well laid plans are failing, which we all know what they are and I don't need to list them here.

It is highly unusual that both Klaus Schwab and George Soros will not be in attendance. I think that may be fairly significant. What are those two up to?

Anyway, it is also MLK day. I'm sure everyone has seen the bizarre new bronze statue in his honor. Very strange. It's a paid holiday for me so I am happy.

Continue prepping and praying my friends. Take care out there.


 

8 comments:

Cederq said...

Who knows what malignant, psychotic wanna be leaders are up to. Probably had a hankerin' some one may lobe a nuck at Davos and didn't want to be anywhere around.

wendyworn said...

Yeah - I hear several republican congress/senators backed out from going at the last minute. I guess we shall see.

Cederq said...

How are ya'll doing? Feeling better? Hot Water still working?

wendyworn said...

hot water is still working - thank God. I'm feeling about the same. How are you doing? Are you fully recovered from your surgery?

Bear Claw Chris Lapp said...

My gut says the two coward no shows got some kind of warning, bwahahahaha

Steve said...

Does anyone know the Co-ordinates of the meeting place?

wendyworn said...

most likely - I guess a lot of people aren't showing up this year

wendyworn said...

here you go steve:

46°48'15.44" N 9°50'14.03" E

LOL