Thursday, January 5, 2023

Ka-Ching


The RV repair guy finally called us back. He came over and assessed the damage. Our water heater is done for. He gave us an estimate. OUCH. He said the new water heater should be here by next Tuesday. So we will be without water until that is fixed. We are doing ok in the meantime – like I said before – I have prepared for the water being out. I will have to walk down to the bathrooms soon to refill, but also have my stash to draw from if necessary.

My father in law told us he is sending us a check in the mail that should defray most of the cost, which was very generous of him.

Thank the Lord.

Hope you all are doing well. Take care out there.

9 comments:

Cederq said...

Yup, anything with the RV in front of it and you add 25 to 45% increase in cost...Why I learned to fix stuff on my own RV.

wendyworn said...

so true!

Cederq said...

Good morning! Still cold there Wendy(L)?

wendyworn said...

yes its cold and the car wont start again. I may have to find a neighbor to give me a jump. it is really hitting home that I am out in the middle of no where with no one to call if I need help. how are things on your end?

Cederq said...

You may not want to know... it was 64 yesterday and right now 53 and climbing. Didn't you get the battery replaced? What kind of car? That was one of the things I did when staying in an area was look around and establish people I could give help and get help. I don't know how big the town you live in, or friendly it is. Do you attend a church there?

wendyworn said...

its a honda hybrid. the battery was not replaced in the recent car repairs. I looked into some of the churches around here, but none of them seemed right. glad things are going good for you!

Cederq said...

I sent you a email

Cederq said...

Same here, churches are poozed and not of Scriptures. Where did the strict Bible Based churches go?

wendyworn said...

there may be some home based churches around but they don't advertise.