Tuesday, January 10, 2023

So no 87,000?

I guess that hiatus didn't last long. (LOL)

JUST IN: House Republicans Vote Unanimously to Repeal Funding For Army of 87,000 IRS Agents

I had to post this since I was saying that it was all just a bluff that they were going to hire an additional 87,000 new IRS members (who would be fully armed and ready to shoot to kill if necessary.) They could NOT get the people to fill those jobs. First, because they were already way short-staffed before they announced they were hiring the new positions and second of all – nobody wants to work for the IRS. So this was an easy (optics only) way to pretend to give back to the people. I just think it is funny.


 

2 comments:

Cederq said...

Damn, and here I was hoping to be audited... How ya doing today?

wendyworn said...

im ok - how are you doing?