Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Be still...


Psa 46:10 Be still, and know that I [am] God: I will be exalted among the heathen, I will be exalted in the earth.
Psa 46:11 The LORD of hosts [is] with us; the God of Jacob [is] our refuge. Selah.

Things are very quiet here. Strangely quiet with no instructions on what to do or where to go next. So I occupy and watch and pray. I have been studying during all my free time. I have also been listening to some teachings that are from men I believe have the spirit of God in them. One is Pastor David J. Meyer. This is an old teaching of his, yet very timely. It is called "The power of holy silence"











(You may have to allow the media player extension in order to play this, see if there is a bar in the window)

More of his audio teachings are here, or here.

Another good source of audio and video teachings is from David Eels located at Unleavened Bread Ministries here.

Repent, and seek the Lord while there is still time.

No comments: