Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Subtlety and the Play structure...



This is the play structure outside the window of the public library. Notice the dragon on the right and the pyramids in the background. Even the children's play structures glorify satan and the occult. If you think that "oh, pictures of dragons and pyramids are all harmless on play structures." Maybe you should look a little closer to some of the background history of some of these things before you deem them safe for the kids. I don't believe any of these things are accidental in Satan's book. Just bizarre.

I know that judgement is still coming on the land. If you have not listened to Michael Boldea's recording at the Watchman's Cry website, please scroll down and do so because it is so very important and timely. I am feeling strange in an incomplete way these days. But I have the promise of God from Phillipians:

Phl 1:6 Being confident of this very thing, that he which hath begun a good work in you will perform [it] until the day of Jesus Christ:

Please pray for me. That I can continue to determine the will of the Father and to do it.

No comments: