Sunday, November 14, 2010

Just checking in


Just thought I would let you know some of the happenings around here.

My little niece lost her first tooth. My dad asked her if the tooth fairy brought her anything. She said, "Yes! 20 dollars!" !!! We all laughed. Who knew that baby teeth were such a valuable commodity these days.

My parents next-door neighbor whom we have known since grade school was just diagnosed with lung cancer. I have been praying for healing and deliverance for him. Please lift him up for healing if you read this.

I finished this white and blue quilt top and basted it. So I can start quilting on it soon. This might be the best one yet.

I have been fasting and praying for there to be unity in the body, and clear directions on what the Lord's Will is for my life. Where I am to go and what I am to do. So far, it seems to be, stay here and do what I am doing. I am tempted to be lonely but that is just satan trying to get me to believe that Christ is less than my sufficiency in everything. I am tempted to be depressed, but I know that demon and I rebuke it in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ. I am tempted to be impatient - which is why I believe the Lord is having me wait - so that I learn to be content no matter where I am or for how long. I feel I am ready to leave the wilderness and go into the promised land. My feelings are not important, only the will of the Father.

Pray for me, my internet friends. I will pray for you as well.

Dear Heavenly Merciful Father. Thank you so much for all you do in my life. Thank you for getting my eyes off of myself and onto your son Jesus. Thank you for how you lead me out of temptations, in the name of Jesus Christ. Amen.

No comments: