Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Stuck - A word from the Lord


I recently found the blog for Lastrumpet08 which has a daily word from the Lord, but today really struck me as exactly how I am feeling. It is such a great comfort to know that there is a time for everything. I am going to post todays post from there in it's entirety:
Stuck - November 16, 2010
Some feel they are stuck, their relationship with Me is not moving forward, there is no progress in their walk with Me. It feels as though they are not going anywhere at all. They feel miserable about their situation. They feel unsettled, they feel they do not belong or fit in anywhere.

My children there is a time for everything. I prepare and change you to become useable and suitable to fulfill My plans and purposes in My Kingdom. I cannot use or send you out if you are not prepared by Me. I alone know the plans I have for you. I work all things out for good at My time. Do not lose focus or hope. Keep moving forward, do not get stuck. Trust Me.

If you are stuck, press on harder and you will break through. Do not stay stuck, do not become complacent. Seek Me more, draw closer to Me and listen to what I want to reveal to you, the things that are important to Me and My Kingdom. Not your will be done, but Mine. Many are stuck in their own plans and ideas. I am in control. I know the end from the beginning. Trust Me and follow My guidance and you will not get stuck.

Some are stuck in sin. Sin separates them from My presence, they do not hear My voice and will not progress. They feel far away from Me and cannot move forward to do My will. Repent, turn away from all wickedness. The devil wants you stuck in his snares of wickedness. Break out, come loose, be set free. He whom I have set free will be free indeed. I have come so that you can have life in abundance.

Here is the link to this post: http://wordinduetime.blogspot.com/2010/11/stuck-november-16-2010.html

I recommend stopping by the word in due season site daily: Lastrumpt08

Dear Heavenly Father, thank you so much so your reassurance in all things. Thank you that your timing is perfect, down to the last minute and you are so awesome in preparing us to be vessels for your use. In the name of Jesus Christ. Amen.

No comments: