Saturday, November 20, 2010

Yesterday's blogpost

Awww, no one tried to decipher yesterday's blogpost. It said, "This message is in code because I am reading the book Code-Breaking by Rudolf Kippenhahn. Hope you had fun!" Anyway, I thought about it just now and thought, wow! I hope no-one thinks I am putting a spell on here! Just reading about the encryption done through history and WWII. Very interesting.

Here is some very inspired posts around the web that I recommend reading:

Surrender. Part I from Last Days Resource for Prophetic Disciples

Why I Weep! from Homeward Bound (Michael Boldea's blog)

Be satisfied - November 20, 2010 by Lastrumpet08

THE NORMAL CHRIST-LIFE IS CONSIDERED ABNORMAL BY MANY CHRISTIANS by A. Brother

Take care. I am going to take a couple days off. Be back next week. Love you!

No comments: