Monday, September 18, 2023

Monday


I was going to talk about making paper mache aliens in my spare time this weekend, but I see a lot of other blogs beat me to it. The stories out there are so ridiculous, and the big media people keep wondering why we don't take them serious anymore. Who's the dummy now?

The RV repair guy came by on Saturday and fixed the heater. Luckily it was less than two hundred dollars. But now we have no hot water so we will have to call him back. Sheesh. Just never ends.

So it's a full work week this week. The last couple weeks I've had lots of days off and I rather enjoyed it. Sometimes wish I could work four 10 hour days and have three days off every week, but I guess my department doesn't do that. Too bad.

Take care out there.

5 comments:

Cederq said...

Did you make a Gorn? A Horta? Man, you get all the great ideas...
I hope you don't have to pay the RV repair guy to fix what he fixed! I am sore and beat down, we finished the French drain and now we wait until it rains to see if it works. Now we repair the fence and build ornamental brackets to add to the up right posts holding the patio cover up out of 4X4 cedar. That ought to be fun. Sundays should last for six days.

wendyworn said...

sounds like you are working hard - it may be a few days before the rv guy gets back here. just frustrating

Cederq said...

I liked my working hours as a nurse, I worked Friday, Saturday and Sunday night for two graveyard twelve hour shifts and Sunday 8 for 32 hours and got paid for 40... and I got shift differential and weekend pay. That left most of the week for play...

wendyworn said...

sounds like a great shift. the rv guy wont be able to get here till wednesday.

Justin_O_Guy said...

Ehh, hot water is Way overrated. I Know. I've been in it all my life and just didn't dig it.

Can anyone believe there was A person who looked at those ridiculous pictures of The Alien and actually believed they were looking at something extraterrestrial?
Well, Maybe,, I do keep getting phone calls from people named Samuel or John who are, I guess, Selling something. But I know they are in India, and I usually offer them ,well, I get Rude, And I Really Miss having a No Kidding heavy telephone receiver to Slam down,, some days, I'd slam it two or three times.
Who Buys Anything those people are peddling?

There's the idiots who thought the Aliens were real.