Wednesday, June 16, 2010

A little time off...

I asked my boss for July 7th - July 22nd off today. I figure it should be plenty of notice and maybe it will motivate him to hire some more staff, we are down two to three people. That way I can go on a road trip with my parents to my grandparents
70th wedding anniversary and spend some time with my son before he goes into the military in September. I gave the time off request in writing so I think my boss was happy it wasn't my two week notice.

Other than that, I dont have much to write about lately. I find work extremely non-humerous lately. Also, it is Wednesday night. Pastor Meyer usually taught on Wednesday and I really looked forward to his teachings. It makes me sad, and I'm not quite up to listening to older teachings, maybe later. So with that, I may take a couple days break from blogging, but don't worry, I'll be back soon.

take care my people. Press into the Lord, that is what I'll be doing. God bless you all.

No comments: