Monday, June 14, 2010

Operation Blackjack

I feel like I would be derelict in my duties if I did not post this video. Feel free to pause the video in order to read the small print. Portland, Oregon - my hometown, is listed as one of the cities. Please watch.

Here is another video:

Clyde Lewis from Ground Zero has some very interesting new updates concerning Portland, like the coordinates given are the Northwest Natural Gas parking lot where a bunch of white vans are parked. you can hear his show at media monarchy here. Clyde also has an entire article about his findings at Ground Zero. If you don't have time to read Clyde's article, at least scroll down and look at the pictures he took from the actual coordinates in Portland.

Recently the Operation Blackjack slideshow was updated so the Prime Minister showed David Cameron and not Gorgon Brown like before.

Seek the Lord about this. Maybe it won't happen.

No comments: